Sunday 8 January 2012

Hello can you hear me!

Well 2012 is here and what looked to be a slow start full of misdirection and dissolving friendships, but now it seems to be developing into something promising. A colleague I met a few years back has contacted me and is keen to try out some new equipment using me as the test subject. “It's time to advance science through reckless experimentation!” for some time now I have been considering how we communicate with the other side, forget the TV come and get me type of mediumship, or the let me read your palm dear! I am talking about real scientifically proven connection with the other side, can there ever be such a thing as scientifically proven mediumship? Sadly from what I see and hear during my work this won't happen for some time, not until science religion and mysticism can all work together. Also there are other considerations, if a device could be developed that could connect this side with the other side what questions could be asked and is mankind ready for that kind of reality, and if it was hypothetically possible would it be suppressed!! time will tell.

Let's end with a timeless classic


Why did the chicken cross the road?

Aristotle: It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.
Isaac Newton: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest, chickens in motion tend to cross roads.
Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends on your frame of reference.
Werner Heisenberg: We are not sure which side of the road the chicken was on, but it was moving very fast.
Wolfgang Pauli: There already was a chicken on this side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment