Wednesday 15 February 2012

The future is bright, the future is technology

Looking at the date of my last update I was surprised to find how time has flown by, unfortunately as I don’t travel at the speed of light time will not slow down and I am forced to up date when I get some time to myself. So what’s going on in my world! Well the overnights at Bodmin Jail are going well despite the cold, it was -6 in the basement last Friday. The clients are loving it, normally we are not so busy in February but this month has set a record for the highest number of clients on the overnights in my past five years of hosting, by the end of the month we would have hosted 96 people in the jail. Since the closing of my business I have been searching for a new project, don’t get me wrong I love what I do and would not change it for the world but it was while working the other night, I got to thinking we have been working 5 years at the jail and during that time we have witnessed many paranormal happenings but what we don’t have is hard evidence to back up what we teach. I know I know that's what most paranormal groups are about, and we have always been different in that we teach at bodmin. I am not coming away from my core beliefs or even the way I work but what I intend to do is develop equipment that will record and sense the environment of Bodmin Jail while the jail is empty and uncontaminated by human beings.

What should my device look like?
Brian the Brain (to large and tacky)
TWIKI (to annoying)

ORAC (getting closer)
The equipment I am working on will sense and data log humidity/temp emf/seismic activity as well as record sound and have 360 night vision, there will also be the facility to live stream to the internet. I intend to develop this in house at Bodmin Jail and if successful can release it for paranormal general hire with an operator in the future.
(PRSG) Paranormal Remote Sensing Group

The working title for this new venture will be (PRSG) Paranormal Remote Sensing Group and I will be forming my small team very soon, I intend for the group to be a mix of sensitives as well as technical investigators, the purpose is to advance the understanding of my work and back up that information with hard data. Interesting times are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment